Friday, July 2, 2010

OuR oNe YeAr AnNiVeRsArY♥

WOW!! We have been married one year :) I cannot believe it!! It has really flown by. We have had a great year together and looking forward to many more! Last Saturday there was a dozen roses delivered to the house bright and early. That night we swapped gifts and went to dinner at McCormick and Schmick's. It was SO GOOD! I got a charm bracelet with my first charm being a cruise ship which signified our honeymoon. No, I did not help Zac.. haha. I was so proud of him! My other charm was not in yet, but it is the BCS championship charm which signifies our trip to LA. Roll Tide ;) On Sunday which was our actual anniversary we slept in and cooked a huge breakfast and lunch for each other and of course we had cake.. After lunch we just hung out at the house and relaxed. It was a great first anniversary!
Eating our cake!!

McCormick and Schmick's



Queenie with her dad!

Zac's new polo

My first charm which was a cruise ship, we took a cruise on our honeymoon. How cute?!

My beautiful roses :)


Opening my charm bracelet









No comments:

Post a Comment